The following broadcast contains material that is the opinion of the participants. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the other Selective Hearing staff or affiliates of the site.
Episode 18 of the audio version of the Selective Hearing roundtable was recorded on November 17, 2013 and featured the old men of the Japan 4 talking about the recent Japan trip including topics such as plane rides, shaking hands with idols, general tourism and and helpful advice for those who want to go to Japan.
Remember that if you don’t like what you hear, we have two words for you…
INTRO – AKB48 – Kondokoso Ecstasy
TOPIC 1: GETTING TO JAPAN
– Compared to last year, cheaper or more expensive?
– How was your flight in/back home?
TOPIC 2: HANDSHAKES
– How was the overall experience?
– Highlights? Who was your best handshake? Any disappointments? Who was a letdown? Did you encounter any communication issues?
– Describe the feeling of being a godless heathen who touched Ota Aika.
– Would you try these kinds of events again? If so, does your game plan change?
– Which venue did you like the most? Pacifico, Makuhari Messe or Nagoya Dome?
– Advice for those willing to dive head first into touching idols
TOPIC 3: TOURISM
– Thoughts on lands outside of Tokyo?
– How was the Shinkansen? Worth the cost of the JR pass?
– Is there really nothing in Nagoya?
– Was there a place you would consider revisiting next trip? Any other places that are on your radar for future trips?
– Memorable moments?
– Anything you want to try to forget?
– Advice for those traveling to Japan
– Advice for those who say they want to go to Japan
OUTRO – NMB48 – Kamonegikkusu
Running Time: 3:23:40
Download (192k MP3, 292.9 MB)