Running Time: 01:57:33
192k MP3, 169.4 MB
OPENING – LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
THE ONLY TOPIC – AKB48 GRAND REFORMATION 2014
Kikuchi Ayaka refuses move to NMB48, stays in Team A
Iwata Karen refuses move to SKE48, stays in Team A
Jo Eriko refuses promotion to Team M, stays as NMB Kenkyuusei
Takano Yui refuses move to BII, stays in Team M
Takashima Yurina refuses move to SKE48, stays in Team 4
– AKB48 Apocalypse/doomsday this was or was not?
– Do you believe that the sister groups were plundered for all they were worth? Was there equal value going back the other way?
– Any shocking moves? Were there some that didn’t make sense?
– Only one person goes to the jungle. Chikano Rina in JKT48? Will she be just as invisible as she is in AKB?
– Is the fact that Nogizaka was part of the reformation such a great social injustice that fans must go to these lengths? Is this a waste of time or do these people have any grounds for wasting valuable web space for a lost cause?
– Miyazawa Sae. Will she find a way to abandon SKE & bail back to Shanghai?
ENDING – Baauer – Harlem Shake
Running Time: 39:53
192k MP3, 28.8 MB