The following broadcast contains material that is the opinion of the participants. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the other Selective Hearing staff or affiliates of the site.
Episode 21 of the audio version of the Selective Hearing roundtable was recorded on May 31, 2014 and part 1 focuses on Hiro’s solo excursions in his motherland.
Running Time: 01:07:13
192k MP3, 96.7 MB
OPENING: The Champs – Tequila
- How was the flight in?
- Did you get stuck in the restroom during turbulence again?
- What was the Babyraids 6-shot experience like?
- Did they sing live or was it canned?
- What is a checki?
- Touristy stuff, did you get any value out of it?
- Advice for those who would like to travel solo in Japan?
ENDING: Ludacris feat. Bobby Valentino – Pimpin All Over The World
Resources mentioned in this recording:
Grab this episode