The following broadcast contains material that is the opinion of the participants. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the other Selective Hearing staff or affiliates of the site.
Episode 22 of the audio version of the Selective Hearing roundtable was recorded on June 3, 2014. In this episode the panel discusses the June 7 AKB48 37th Single Election and make their predictions on who will rank where.
192k MP3, 132.3 MB
Running Time: 1:31:58
OPENING: AKB48 – Choose Me
THE ONLY TOPIC: AKB48 37th Single Election
- Whoever made those ugly ass paintings should be fired or at least re-trained to draw people properly? Y/N?
- Really, don’t you think a blind monkey would do a better job?
Senbatsu members (選抜メンバー) : Rank 1 – 16
Under Girls (アンダーガールズ) : Rank 17 -32
Next Girls (ネクストガールズ) : Rank 33 – 48
Future Girls (フューチャーガールズ) : Rank 49 – 64
Upcoming Girls (アップカミングガールズ) : Rank 65 – 80 ← NEW
- What do you think about adding the new rankings?
- Is this a case of letting everyone get a ranking? Will it lead to a Special Olympics situation where “everyone is a winner”?
- Does this make the show longer than it already is?
- Is there any value for this ranking group other than to have another song take up space on a single?
- Who will be she shameful one to make the biggest drop to the depths of despair?
- Conversely, who will be the dark horse who makes the major leap up the ladder to possible super-stardom?
- Will the senbatsu be the same as always or will a major contender drop below the top 16?
- Admit it, you want BBQ in the senbatsu for the lulz.
- Mayu, Sasshi or J? Who do you really want on top? (of you and/or the rankings. you decide)
- Who will be the queen bitch? And if it’s Sasshi again will you be happy about it?
ENDING: AKB48 – Faint
Grab this episode