As part of their 10th Anniversary, top Japanese maid cafe chain maidreamin has announced a special, limited-time event for the Japanese mobile game “Kurokishi to Shiro no Maou”.
From now through December 15th, customers can challenge their favorite maids to a match of the real-time RPG in between delicious parfaits, drinks, and dancing at the maid cafe’s stores in Akihabara, Ikebukuro, and Shibuya.
“Maid Battle” schedule:
1. Akihabara The Head Store 18:00～19:00 (Iroha & Sakuno)
2. Akihabara The Secret Base Store 18:00～19:00 (Eve & Chiu)
3. Akihabara Idol Street Store 18:00～19:00 (Amo & Ibi)
4. Akihabara Chuo-dori Store 12:00～13:00 (Pudding & Ichigo)
5. Akihabara Electric Town Exit Store 12:00～13:00 (Milk & Al)
6. Akihabara Live Restaurant Heaven’s Gate 12:00～13:00 (Ayame & Eneko)
7. Akihabara Sotokanda 1-chome Store 12:00～13:00 (Hazuki & Mi-ke)
8. Ikebukuro Sunshine Street Shop 13:00～14:00 (Banri & Sally)
9. Shinjuku East Exit Store 13:00～14:00 (Peace & Reni)
10. Shibuya Store 13:00～14:00 (Hinata & Shiorin)
maidreamin is the No.1 Maid Café restaurant in Akihabara. Founded in 2008, maidreamin has become the largest maid cafe chain with 16 locations and over 400 servants from Japan and around the world.
maidreamin has become a symbol of Akihabara, famous for unique menus (available in multiple languages) and serving meals and drinks with cute magical performances.
maidreamin’s restaurants have won multiple awards from Trip Advisor for their family-friendly service and fun activities for every master and princess who enters the maid café dreamland. Each restaurant is designed around a different creative visual theme, and features daily live performances from the most energetic and talented maids in Japan.
During maidreamin’s 10th Anniversary year, maidreamin is presenting many special events and music showcases, including live mini-concerts by Akihabara’s most popular maids.
maidreamin performs at multiple overseas events, where they demonstrate the traditions and excitement of maid cafe culture. maidreamin created the official Anime Expo theme song in 2017.
maidreamin is happy to welcome new customers every day as their popularity and influence continue to expand, bringing smiles to Japanese culture fans everywhere.
maidreamin website (English): https://maidreamin.com/multilp
maidreamin Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maidcafe.maidreamin
maidreamin Twitter: https://twitter.com/maidreamin
maidreamin Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maidreamin