Recorded March 17, 2019
Running Time: 1:57:09
The Selective Hearing staff gathered to discuss the big news coming from AKS, no more yearly General Election for the girls in 48 Group. How does this change the future of 48G? Find out our thoughts.
- What are you working on?
- What are you drinking?
What were your initial thoughts?
What do you think was the reasoning for it?
- Sasshi thinks they shouldn’t do it in the middle of a scandal – do you think this was the main/only reasoning? Why or why not?
- Scandals (internal)
- Scandals (external)
- Which group is impacted most by the announcement?
- What girls do you think benefited/was hurt most?
- And what sort of event should take place of Sousenkyo? Was it even a cash cow for AKB?
Favorite Sousenkyo Moments
ONE PER PERSON!
Rise of 46
- Nogi is replacing AKB48 in everything – is this the beginning of a shift?
- Possible no-show for 48G in Kouhaku
- What does this mean for the future of the Yasushi empire?