Funimation is heading into Summer with enough anime to make this a binge-worthy season. During its Summer Season Preview event, Funimation unveiled an exciting slate of new and returning anime in store for fans this summer.
New titles and episode premieres include:
- Sonny Boy (a Funimation exclusive)
- The Case Study of Vanitas
- How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
- Natsume Yujincho: Ishiokoshi to Ayashiki Raihousha
- Scarlet Nexus
- The Stranger by the Shore
Returning fan favourites include:
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Part 2
- One Piece
- Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train
- My Hero Academia Season 5
More content will be added in the days ahead!
If it’s anime, it’s Funimation.
As the market leader in anime, we proudly deliver incredible fan experiences across television, feature films, events, collectibles, and the Funimation App.
Headquartered in the US and connected by a global network, our anime-obsessed team serves the fandom in over 49 countries and ten languages. With over 400 team members, we’ve built an international community where fans and their passion will always have a place to belong.
Funimation is an independently-operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation subsidiaries.