Japanese idol group Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu release a new song, ‘Kawaii Memorial,’ the theme song for the drama series’ Minato Shouji Coin Laundry’ Season 2
Japanese idol group Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu will release the new song ‘Kawaii Memorial‘ as a CD single on September 27.
Based on a manga series written by Yuzu Tsubaki, illustrated by Sawa Kanzume, and published on the free manga website Gene pixiv, the drama series Minato Shouji Coin Laundry’ was initially broadcast in 2022.
Season 2 continues the heart-pounding love story that transcends age differences. And following on from the first season, Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu has once again been selected to provide the theme song.
This summer, Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu will shake up ‘Minato Shouji Coin Laundry’ Season 2 with a theme song that is way too cute.
In the new song ‘Kawaii Memorial,’ the repeated use of the word “kawaii” is sure to be addictive to fans everywhere.
And with lyrics that translate as “I want your super-cuteness all to myself” sung to a bright and glittering melody, Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu delivers an explosion of ♡cute♡ you won’t want to share.
In addition, a ‘Kawaii Memorial’ campaign is being held on TikTok to celebrate the drama series broadcast.
Videos posted to TikTok during the campaign period that use the official Kawaii Memorial track will be eligible to win prizes in various categories.
How to enter
- Create a video and link it with the official’ Kawaii Memorial’ track on TikTok
- Include the hashtag #kawaiimemorial
- Mention the official Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu TikTok account (@tokisen_official)
Winners will be selected from eligible videos posted during the campaign period, with winners in the categories listed below
The video with the highest number of “likes”
- 1st prize: Amazon Gift Card (5,000 yen value), Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu plush keyholders (complete set), autographs from the group members
- 2nd-4th prize: Amazon Gift Card (5,000 yen value)
- 5th-10th prize: ‘Kawaii TokiSen’ instant photo (member picked at random) with winner’s name on it
- 11th-20th prize: ‘Kawaii Memorial’ original smartphone ring
30 winners selected by lottery from all posted videos (posts with more “likes” have a higher chance of winning)
A special not-for-sale promotional ‘Kawaii Memorial’ glitter sticker (random stickers will be autographed)
Six special winners selected by the members of Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu
Original mobile battery featuring that group member
* For example, the winner of the Kanami Award will win a Kanami Tsujino mobile battery
00:00 JST on Wednesday, July 5, through 23:59 JST on Sunday, October 22
- Entrants may post an unlimited number of times during the campaign period
- Winners will be contacted via direct message on TikTok
- In the unlikely event that there is no reply, the prize will be revoked
- The resale or transfer of prizes is prohibited
- Videos may be excluded at the staff’s discretion regardless of the number of “likes.”
- Videos are posted at the entrants’ risk, and we assume no responsibility for any issues.
- Personal information obtained will be used for communication with winners and shipping prizes. Our company will manage all personal data obtained and will not be disclosed or provided to third parties other than outsourcing contractors without the consent of the entrant (unless disclosure is required by law)
- We cannot contact entrants who have disabled direct messages on their TikTok account, so entrants are requested to enable direct messages. Please also follow the official Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu
- TikTok account to ensure that messages can be received.
- Prizes will be sent from November to December 2023, subject to change
- The 5,000 yen Amazon Gift Card will be adjusted to the equivalent currency of the country where it is redeemed
Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu’s first arrival in Indonesia
Impactnation Japan Festival 2023 July 29-30, 2023
Venue: Istora Gelora Bung Karno, Jakarta, Indonesia
* Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu’s performance is on Saturday, July 29
Cho Tokimeki♡Sendenbu’s Heart Lock-on Hall TOUR 2023
Saturday, June 3, 2023: Hyogo, Kakogawa City Hall Dai Hall
Sunday, June 4, 2023: Kyoto, Ujishi Bunka Center Dai Hall (sold out!)
Sunday, June 18, 2023: Hiroshima, JMS Aster Plaza Dai Hall
Saturday, July 8, 2023: Miyagi, Tokyo Electron Hall Miyagi
Saturday, July 15, 2023: Fukuoka, Fukuoka Convention Center Main Hall (sold out!)
Sunday, July 16, 2023: Osaka, NHK Osaka Hall (sold out!)
Sunday, August 13, 2023: Niigata, Niigata City Performing Arts Center (sold out!)
Saturday, August 19, 2023: Kanagawa, Pacifico Yokohama National Convention Hall (sold out)
Sunday, September 3, 2023: Aichi, Japan Special Ceramic Industry Civic Center Village Hall (sold out)
Saturday, September 9, 2023: Tokyo, Showa Women’s University Hitomi Memorial Hall (sold out)
Yokohama Arena headline dates were also announced.
Saturday, January 27, 2024, and Sunday, January 28, 2024: Kanagawa, Yokohama Arena