The opinions expressed in this program are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect those of the other Selective Hearing staff and/or our affiliates and partners.
Recorded November 9, 2018
Running Time: 2:51:36
Vida – Instagram
- What you been up to?
- What are you working on for the site?
Who are IZ*ONE?
- Quick history from Produce 48
- Quick feelings on the Produce 48 finale
Successes of IZ*ONE
- Highest First Week Sales by a Girl Group for their Debut Album
- La Vie En Rose Becomes K-Pop Group Debut MV With the Most Views in 24 Hours
- First win on M Countdown. Fastest to win on an award show, winning in 10 days.
- Social media blitz, teasers, website, Vlive streams, Youtube videos (IZ*One Chu daily countdown videos etc)
- Debut show COLOR*IZ Show Con sold out in under a minute
- Successful live stream of COLOR*IZ Show Con on YouTube
- IZ*ONE CHU reality show
- WI*ZONE and whales
- Lack of physical CD inventory in both Korea and Japan. Staggered releases on streaming services, region locked via country location.
- Kang Hyewon intro on Idol Room promoting Attack on Titan Season 3
- Petition to ban IZ*ONE from appearing on Music Bank
- “We’re In Love, RIght?” Deemed unfit for broadcast twice?
- La Vie En Rose was Originally CLC’s Song
Who Would You Replace Game
A girl is named from the Produce 48 finalists and you have to replace her with one of the current IZ*ONE members. Who would you replace and why?
How many questions can you guess correctly?
- Future hopes for IZ*ONE
- Say your goodbyes!