Ep 51: Farewell 2021 & TWICE Ticketmaster Waiting Room
Recorded on January 1, 2022
The gang at Selective Hearing discuss our lives in 2021, what we enjoyed and what we did not enjoy during the year. We also discuss our experience buying tickets for the TWICE 4th World Tour ‘III’ and the struggles that came.
Disclaimer: As always, any opinions expressed by the participants of this discussion are purely their own and do not necessarily reflect those of the other Selective Hearing staff.
Like, comment, follow and subscribe. Thanks in advance!
What are you pimping? (i.e. socials, websites, other projects)
Topic 1: How Was Your 2021?
- Was 2021 an extension of 2020 for you?
- Did you try anything different this year, new hobbies etc.?
- Any significant changes or challenges this year?
Topic 2: What Did You Like in 2021?
- Favourite music acts and/or songs/albums
- Favourite movies and/or TV shows
- Favourite online concerts
- Favourite video games
- Anything else you want to gush over
Topic 3: What Did You NOT Like in 2021?
- Vent on what you didn’t like or was a disappointment in entertainment in 2021
Topic 4: TWICE Ticketmaster Waiting Room
- What were your thoughts when TWICE announced a World Tour?
- What was your game plan for buying tickets?
- What happened? (2000+)
- Did you try for Round 2?
- What do you hope to see at the concert? (If you have avoided spoilers)
Topic 5: To 2022 and Beyond
- What word or phrase best describes 2022 to you?
- What are you looking forward to in 2022?
Goodbyes and Thank You!
Music: THE FEELS and I CAN’T STOP ME Covers by Darnu-Pop K-Pop and Videogames
- Selective Hearing’s 2021 Year-End Recap
- Arama! Japan: News Coverage of Japanese Pop Culture
- TakeoRey’s Twitch Channel
If you like what you heard and want to support us, you can buy us a cup of coffee! Stay Safe, Wear Your Mask!